Congratulations on receiving a grant from Indiana Humanities. We’re excited to fund your project and help you deliver humanities-related programming to your community. We want to make sure that you focus most of your effort on developing a successful project with positive impact and that the time you spend administering your grant is as smooth as possible. To help with this, we’ve provided a number of resources on this page.
Note that we offer a number of grants and that each grant has slightly different administrative requirements. Before proceeding, make sure you know which grant you received and that you’re looking at the correct section. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317.638.1500 ext. 128.
- A More Perfect Union
- Action Grants
- Advancing Racial Equity Collection Development Grant
- American Rescue Plan
- ARP Operating Support Grant
- ARP Programming and Capacity-Building Grant
- Collaboration Grant
- Historic Preservation Education Grant
- Humanities Action Fellows
- INcommon Grant
- Innovation Grant
- Preserving Women's Legacy Grant