Application Deadline: Feb. 28, 2022 (round 1) and Sept. 30, 2022 (round 2)
Goals and Timeline
- Application Deadline: Feb. 28, 2022 (round 1) and Sept. 30, 2022 (round 2)
- Award: Up to $2,500
- Notification: Approximately one month after the application deadline
- Date Projects May Begin: April 15, 2022 (round 1) and Nov. 15, 2022 (round 2)
- Date by Which Projects Must Be Completed: Within one year of notification
- This grant requires at least a 100 percent cash/in-kind match.
- We plan to award approximately 12 Historic Preservation Education Grants in 2022.
- Funding is provided by Indiana Humanities (through the support of the National Endowment for the Humanities, a federal agency) and Indiana Landmarks.
Read the online application instructions.
See all the resources you need to apply for and manage a grant.
Historic Preservation Education Grant Highlights
Contact George Hanlin, Director of Grants:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 317.616.9784