On May 10, 2011, Indiana Humanities will host its second Chew On This – a series of dinner conversations that will occur simultaneously at numerous venues. This Chew On This will take place at 10 international restaurants on Indianapolis’ 38th street corridor. The evenings’ conversations will focus on food and ethnic identity, as well as the international rebirth that is beginning to take place in this previously declining region of the city.
Space is limited so reserve your spot today! Note: You have to create or use your Yelp.com profile to register.
What is Yelp?
Yelp is a fun and easy way to find and connect with local businesses.
Create a profile. Why? You can link to Facebook, and write reviews on restaurants and other fun businesses.
How do I sign up?
Follow these 6 easy steps to reserve your spot today!
- Go to www.yelp.com and click on the “Sign up” tab in the top right corner.
- Fill in the necessary information (only takes a few seconds!)
- Log in using your new password and email
- Paste this link into your browser: http://www.yelp.com/events/indianapolis-indiana-humanities-present-chew-on-this
- Choose the location you want to attend
- Click “RSVP” in the top right section of the page
- Invite your friends!
- Attend on May 10