Application Deadline: Inquiry form due April 30, 2021; full application due July 31, 2021
Additional Grant Details
Goals and Timeline
The goal is to support projects that apply fresh and inventive components or methods to help people learn new information, consider different perspectives, share ideas and understand one another better. Programs should be creative (maybe even risky) and stretch boundaries—and they must be open to the public and utilize the humanities as a tool for engagement.
- Application Deadline: Inquiry form due April 30, 2021; full application due July 31, 2021
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Notification: Approximately six weeks after the application deadline
- Date Projects May Begin: Oct. 1, 2021
- Date by Which Projects Must Be Completed: Within two years of notification
- This grant requires at least a 50 percent cash/in-kind match.
- We plan to award two or three Innovation Grants in 2021.
- Indiana Humanities grants are funded through the support of the National Endowment for the Humanities, a federal agency.
Read the online application instructions.
Innovation Grant Highlights
See all the resources you need to apply for and manage a grant.
Contact George Hanlin, director of grants:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 317.616.9784