Application Deadline: Inquiry form due April 30, 2021; full application due July 31, 2021
Additional Grant Details
Goals and Timeline
Partnerships may be among organizations within a community, within a region or even across the state. Formats and approaches may vary—anything from a weeklong festival to a series of public workshops spread over several months—as long as the programming involves humanities topics/humanistic approaches, engages wide audiences and has a meaningful impact on the communities in which it takes place.
- Application Deadline: Inquiry form due April 30, 2021; full application due July 31, 2021
- Notification: Approximately six weeks after the application deadline
- Date Projects May Begin: Oct. 1, 2021
- Date by Which Projects Must Be Completed: Within two years of notification
- This grant requires at least a 50 percent cash/in-kind match.
- We plan to award one or two Collaboration Grants in 2021.
- Indiana Humanities grants are funded through the support of the National Endowment for the Humanities, a federal agency.
Read the online application instructions.
Collaboration Grant Highlights
See all the resources you need to apply for and manage a grant.
Partners & Funders
Contact George Hanlin, director of grants:
email@example.com | 317.616.9784