Join Indiana Humanities on Tuesday, May 9 as we ask the question “Are You Sure?” during a special Quantum Leap-themed Chew On This. Sign up for one of ten sites around the state, where you’ll share a meal and a fun yet in-depth conversation with other curious Hoosiers. Each table will be led by an expert facilitator, someone who grapples with questions about evidence, truth and validity every day. Your ticket price includes your meal and an unforgettably rich experience.
Chew On This is a program designed by Indiana Humanities to use the power of food and drink as a convener of people and catalyst for conversation to inspire thoughtful discussion on engaging topics. At multiple locations across the sate, groups of 10-15 diners share a meal and conversation led by a trained facilitator.
Facilitators will include:
- Facilitators include:Andy Cullison, Prindle Institute for Ethics at DePauw University
- Jane Ellery, Wellness Management, Ball State University Jonathan Elmer, English & William Hetrick, Neuroscience, Indiana University
- Mel Fox, Indiana State Museum and Central Indiana Science Outreach
- Alan Johnson, Vincennes University-Jasper
- Jason Kelly, IUPUI Arts & Humanities Institute
- Stephen J. Ruberg, Advanced Analytics & Global Statistical Sciences, Eli Lilly and Company
- Winni Sullivan, Religious Studies & Elaine Monaghan, Media Studies, Indiana University
- Susanne Wasson, Dow AgroSciences
- Deeana Wooley, IPFW Department of History
RSVP to purchase your ticket and view locations!