Our colleagues at the National Endowment for the Humanities shared a list of resources for the cultural sector compiled by the Heritage Emergency National Task Force (HENTF). All links are to HENTF member organization resources, and many have additional resources embedded.
- CERF+, the Artist Safety Net (and HENTF member), announced on March 16 the formation of a COVID-19 Response Fund to support artists working in craft disciplines. CERF+ has also posted extensive information and resources for artists related to this crisis.
- Updated Resources from the National Coalition for Arts’ Preparedness & Emergency Response (NCAPER)
- Resources & Information for the Museum Field from the American Alliance of Museums
- Pandemic Preparedness Resources for Libraries from the American Library Association
- Coronavirus Resources for Librarians and Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) and Massachusetts Libraries by the Massachusetts Library System (via the Mass. statewide cultural heritage emergency network, COSTEP MA)
- For format-specific cleaning and salvage guidance, contact the National Heritage Responders (NHR)
In addition, a number of organizations in Indiana have made resources available online.
- COVID-19 Resources from the Indiana Small Business Development Center
- COVID-19 Resource Hub from the Indiana Philanthropy Alliance
- COVID-19 Response and Resources from the Indiana Arts Commission
If your organization is in need of support, we also encourage you to reach out to your local community foundation for guidance.